INNOVATIVE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
IEP has a growing portfolio of school and district partnerships across the United States and Puerto Rico. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a track record of driving student achievement and working on a team of highly motivated educators to transform an entire school community and provide all children with a rigorous academic program.
IEP offers a full benefits package including:
- Group Life and Voluntary Life
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation, Personal & Sick Days
- NJ Manufacturers Insurance
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION BELOW, SIMPLY ATTACH A COVER LETTER AND RESUME WHICH WILL BE EMAILED TO THE HR DEPARTMENT.
PLEASE NOTE: All instructional positions require a valid teacher’s certificate/license and documented Highly Qualified Teacher status at the time of interview. Below are just a few of the qualities we look for in an IEP team member:
- Strong instructional skills and classroom management
- Demonstrated mastery of subject matter
- Unyielding commitment to students, self and school’s constant learning and development
- Relentlessness – doing whatever it takes to ensure success
- Team player
- Highly organized
- Belief in IEP’s mission, educational model, and core values
- Maturity, humility, strong work ethic, sense of humor, and “roll-up-my-sleeves” attitude
- Knowledge of and training in the Workshop Model and Responsive Classroom preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced educational environment
- Competent use of technology to support their role at IEP
- Experience or familiarity with data driven instruction and use of a data system to record student activity
- Familiarity with The Responsive Classroom model preferred
- Experience developing and/or using a rigorous, research-based and student-centered curricula
- Research and evaluation experience, including qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success with team collaboration
- High level of expertise with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Strong project planning and management skills and experience
If you have what it takes to make a difference in the life of a child and join the IEP team, send a detailed cover letter and your most recent resume to or click ‘apply’ firstname.lastname@example.org next to an open position above.
IEP is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, domestic partnership, cellular or blood trait, non-job related handicap or disability, liability for service in the US armed forces, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local laws. IEP will make a reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of IEP.