Innovative Educational Programs has recently been approved as a preferred vendor for Newark (NJ) public schools, K-12, as outlined in NJ PQS-8781. As a preferred vendor, IEP is eligible to work with any public school in Newark, NJ to provide professional development in the following areas:
- Effective Classroom Management & Behavior Modifications Strategies
- Effective Identification & Service for Special Education Students
- Effective Services & Programs for English Language Learners
- Positive and Safe Student-Centered Culture
- Social/ Emotional Support for At-Risk Students
- Effective & Innovative Use of Technology to Increase Student Learning
- Effective Services & Programs: Over-Age and Under-Credited Students
IEP offers complete workshops as well as on-going coaching sessions with industry professionals.
For details on these programs as well as on other professional development programs, visit our Professional Development Catalog.
For any questions, please call us at (908) 630-9600 or email Anthony Giudice, Director of School Partnerships.